Bestseller No. 1
Chair and Standing Routines: Ageless Yoga, Vol. 1 - Great for Seniors and for People Unable to Sit on the Ground
- by John Schlorholtz
- Longevity in a box
- Yoga is accessible to everybody with this DVD!
Bestseller No. 2
Yoga for Seniors Improve Mobility and Decrease Joint Pain
- Petra Ortiz Designs (10/28/2017)
- Running time: 6 minutes
Bestseller No. 3
Yoga for Beginners: A Complete Program with 9 Practices. 2 dvd set.
- Has 9 active yoga practices and 2 guided relaxations
- Filmed in Glacier National Park on the shore of Lake McDonald
- Improves Flexibility, Strength, Balance, Posture and Overall Health
- Perfect for beginners with clear instructions, mirror image demonstrations, and an easy to follow pace.
- Over 4 and a half hours of expert instruction on 2 dvd's
Bestseller No. 4
Yoga for Seniors with Jane Adams (2nd edition): Improve Balance, Strength & Flexibility with Gentle Senior Yoga, now with 3 complete practices.
- 3 complete practices to meet the varying needs and abilities of seniors
- Improve strength, flexibiilty, balance, range of motion, joint health and overall well-being
- Filmed in the beautiful flower gardens of the Bibler Mansion
- Emphasis is on working the muscles and joints most needed in everyday life
- Safe and effective, with easy-to-follow instructions and demonstrations
Bestseller No. 5
Yoga for the Rest of Us with Peggy Cappy: Heart Healthy Yoga with Peggy Cappy
- PBS (12/22/2014)
- Running time: 100 minutes
Bestseller No. 6
Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors: 9 Practices, with Traditional Exercises, and Modified Tai Chi, Yoga & Dance Based Movements.
- 9 completely different practices, each 8 - 31 minutes long. A great value, providing over 3 hours worth of the most helpful exercises for older adults
- Includes the best traditional exercises, a tai chi program specifically developed to improve balance in older adults, modified yoga poses, and dance-based movements.
- All movements taught in mirror image with clear, easy-to-follow instructions and demonstrations.
- Filmed in beautiful Glacier National Park on the shore of Lake McDonald
- Designed and taught by expert instructor Jane Adams
Bestseller No. 7
Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-life (40's - 70's) including AM Energy, PM Relaxation, Improving Balance, Relief from Desk Work, Core Strength, and more.
- Learn to practice over 100 yoga poses safely and effectively
- 7 completely different yoga sequences, each 18 - 34 minutes long
- Filmed in beautiful Glacier National Park
- Clear instructions and demonstrations, perfect for beginners
- Improves strength, flexibility, balance and overall feeling of wellness.
Bestseller No. 8
Jane Fonda: AM/PM Yoga For Beginners [DVD]
- Lions Gate (12/04/2012)
- DVD, NR (Not Rated)
- Running time: 50 minutes
- Jane Fonda
Bestseller No. 9
Relax Into Yoga for Seniors - Safe and Simple Practices for Older Adults
- Bayview Entertainment/Widowmaker (08/12/2012)
- DVD, NR (Not Rated)
- Running time: 178 minutes
- Kimberly Carson, Carol Krucoff
Bestseller No. 10
Yoga For Seniors Increase Flexibility & Circulation
- Petra Ortiz Designs (05/03/2017)
- Running time: 7 minutes
Last update on 2019-04-24 / Amazon Affiliate Disclosure